July 1, 2010

Ready...Set...BLOG!

Hello readers,

It is time for me to start blogging! I'm very excited. I've tried keeping up personal blogs in the past, but sometimes life got too overwhelming to keep up. But now that it's summer, I've had a great idea for my blog.

No, this is not going to be some silly teenage angst personal blog. I'm going to create this blog as a guide, reference, and personal experience on everything theatre.

If you'd like to learn more about my goals for what I want this blog to become, I'm working on updating the "About" page. To connect more with me on a personal level, check the "Author" page, (Which is also under construction!) Gah. But the "Resume" page is up and running.

And keep an eye out for some great posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!